Available in 14g, 42g & 70g
Masstick marine fish food is a blend of diverse, all natural compounds, providing balanced nutrition for omnivorous fish and marine invertebrates.
Masstick is comprised of raw materials of marine origin such as freeze-dried crustacean and microalgae, and it does not contain impure additives, artificial preservatives or synthesis products. This unique and technical feed comes in powder form and becomes an self-adhesive paste once rehydrated with water. Once rehydrated, it can be stuck to any surface of the aquarium, depending on the animals’ feeding needs.
When prepared and placed inside of the fish tank, Masstick will not break apart and disperse into the water for hours, allowing for rationed feeding that all fish and crustaceans can take advantage of.
- Add 2 grams of Masstick to 1ml of osmosis water.
- Example: Mix 14 g. of Masstick with 7 ml. of osmosis water. Knead in a small ziplock bag until a solid homogenous mixture is obtained.
- Once the mixture is a homogenous consistency, Masstick may be used immediately or frozen for later use. If freezing Masstick, it should be used within five weeks after preparation.
- Take a portion of Masstick mix and stick it onto an aquarium surface such as the aquarium glass, rock, or a branched coral skeleton.
- Masstick 14 contains one transparent, zip-lock bag with 14 net grams netos of product.
- Masstick 42 contains three transparent, zip-lock bags with 42 net grams of product in each one.
- Masstick 70 contains five transparent, zip-lock bags with 70 net grams of product in each one.