Mg Magnesium Test for aquarium. Magnesium is a major salt in natural seawater. Contrary to its significance this element was ignored for a long time. We know today that Magnesium creates a remarkable improvement in the growth of calcareous algae and invertebrates. In Marine Aquariums it is good practice to keep its concentration around 1.300/1.350 mg/lt. otherwise aqueous calcium ions (Ca2+) could bond with carbonates and not be available for corals to intake. ELOS AquaTest Mg permits the precise measurement of Mg values, thus permitting to perfectly dose our Magnesium additives. Grading: each drop equals 50 mg/Lt of magnesium. Good for 50-60 tests depending on magnesium levels.
Keeping proper water quality in our aquarium is a fundamental step toward success in its maintenance. To properly monitor your water quality you need an accurate and reliable set of test kits. Elos test kits will help you achieve this.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 100 ppm of Magnesium ions. NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- “C” reagent available as separate sales unit
- High number of test per kit: up to 60 tests (with a standard Mg level of 1100 ppm)
- “Safe reagents”: reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of Elos test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.