SKIMZ PurCarbon has been developed from the masters at Skimz to remove dissolved organic waste. The 680ml container of high performance activated carbon is perfect for beginner and experienced aquarium hobbyists and is easy to use for quick and effective results.
SKIMZ PurCarbon is a carbon media with fantastic porous space. It can effectively remove the yellow tint of aquarium water as well as being effective at minimizing odors and toxins for beautiful crystal clear water results.
SKIMZ PurCarbon permits maximum light penetration which can enhance the health and development of your corals. For best results, rinse well before use and place inside a mesh bag inside the aquarium filter.
SKIMZ PurCarbon can also be used inside fluidised reactors with low water flow. Use half a cup, 125ml should be used with 200l (Gallons) of water
At a Glance:
- Size: 680ml
- Removes dissolved organic waste
- Minimises odours, toxins and yellow tinged water
- Easy to use
- Quick and effective results
- Superior porous space
- Can be used inside fluidised reactors
- Rinse thoroughly and place inside the filter
- Use 125ml to 200 litres of aquarium water
- Produces crystal clear water results
- Maximum light penetration to enhance the health of your corals